- Nestle Abuelita Authentic Mexican Style Hot Chocolate Mix is a distinctively delicious cup of hot chocolate with a perfect balance of cocoa, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon
- Made with real Nestle cocoa using sustainably sourced cocoa beans. This product is part of the Nestle Cocoa Plan, which supports farmers for better chocolate. The Nestle Cocoa Plan works to help improve the lives of cocoa farmers and the quality of their products.
- Nestle Abuelita Authentic Mexican Style hot chocolate can be used in multiple applications and is an important part of Hispanic traditions.
- Prepare by the cup or by the bag by adding hot water or milk.
- Kosher dairy, 18-month shelf life
- Bulk hot cocoa mix is perfect for cafeterias, restaurants, beverage stations and more
Based on 9 reviews
Same great flavor as the the no granulated chocolate abuelita.
Better than the Starbucks hot chocolate!
Love Mexican Cocoa!! The Besest!! ðŸ‘ðŸ¼Takes me back to the fun visits of Mexico!!Sincerely,Tam BlankPs-Do you make a Dark Chocolate powder??
I grow up with the hard blocks of Mexican chocolate, his powder is the best
I love Abuelita hot chocolate. It has love right balance of chocolate and coffee.