- 100% PURE GUATEMALAN COFFEE: Each bag of 100% Gourmet Guatemalan coffee from La Azotea Estate is delivered to your door directly from the source in La Antigua, Guatemala. Each bag is filled with world-class coffee carefully picked, processed, and packaged to ensure the pure and full-bodied taste La Azotea has been achieving for more than a century. Shaded growing techniques are used to minimize pesticides and fertilizers giving each bag a natural and clean aroma and taste
- FRUITY FULL BODIED TASTE: La Azotea Estate specializes in growing 100% Arabica bean coffee providing a soft and enjoyable flavor while acidic undertones add to the full-bodied flavor of the coffee. The farm's high altitude location in the Guatemalan mountains lends a hand in producing more complex sugars in each bean. These sugars create flavors unparalleled outside of the Panchoy Valley, and La Azoteas patient yet thorough growing process takes these flavors to new heights
- RAINFOREST ALLIANCE CERTIFIED: La Azotea Estate is proud to participate and be certified by The Rainforest Alliance. The Rainforest Alliance is an organization dedicated to the human rights of employees in the global coffee trade as well as promoting ecologically friendly cultivation techniques. La Azotea has countless employees that are guaranteed fair wages to cultivate coffee on the farm which uses sustainable techniques to guarantee annual yields that assure workers employment moving forward
- UNIQUE AND THOUGHTFUL GIFT: La Azotea Estates Coffee is packaged in a locally made Guatemalan Tipico Bag made in the Antigua, Guatemala area. The colorful fabric used to weave this bag is made using an ancient hand-woven technique with a back-strap loom, a very specific and attention to detail oriented process that requires time and patience, producing beautiful and inspiring artwork. The authenticity of this gift will impress all of your friends, family, or co-workers
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: La Azotea Estate guarantees 100% satisfaction with every bag of their world-renowned coffee. The incredibly high standards for their product from the farm's ownership to each employee tasked with cultivation ensure that a top-quality coffee will arrive on your doorstep. If youre not satisfied with your coffee please do not hesitate to contact us so we can make it right with a refund or replacement
We are regular drinkers of Guatemala Antigua Azotea coffee having visited their plantation in Guatemala last year. All are excellent. We prefer the Peabody, but the Azotea is excellent, as well. We find that this coffee has a richer, fuller flavor than any we can purchase locally.
The coffee smells amazing
Smooth, low is acidity and just amazing! Exactly as it tastes at Cafe Condesa in Antigua Guatemala!I鈥檓 sorry the prior purchasers had a bad batch... I鈥檝e ordered this more than 20 times and it鈥檚 always been amazing!
I love this coffee! When will it be available again? I am out!