- Delicious, Full-Bodied Honduras Dark Roast: Known for its rich mix of molasses, brown sugar, and cinnamon flavors, this coffee is grown in the Honduran region of Copan at high elevation over 4,000 feet above sea level! Its unique flavor profile is perfect for those who want a smooth cup of dark coffee with a fantastic aroma!
- Certified USDA Organic: All our coffees are certified organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture Organic Program, and we take care to keep our facility and all suppliers aligned within USDA regulations.
- Shade Grown, Top 1% Arabica: Our coffee beans follow a natural growth cycle, creating a fuller and richer flavor for you. And at the top 1% grade of Arabica available on the market, we give you beans with half the caffeine and acidity of other varieties. So you can savor the same clean, delicious consistency, whether you're using a French press, coffee maker, or espresso machine.
- Doing Good Tastes Better: Your purchase makes a difference in the lives of our partner farmers. We take care to pay them a premium, even up to 3 times Fairly Traded regulations. However you choose to enjoy it black or with your favorite creamer, iced flavored cold brew, or steaming hot rest easy knowing the hands that grew them are well rewarded.
- Your Satisfaction is Our Pride: Whether you need whole beans or freshly ground coffee, try Camano with complete confidence because our 30-day money-back policy covers your purchase! We want you to enjoy our best gourmet coffee your way, be it keto bulletproof or vegan with brown sugar. Your coffee experience is our passion.