- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- CANNED PINTO BEANS: Although pinto beans originated in Peru, theyre now the most common bean in the United States. Of course, we choose only the very best of them: plump, firm and beautifully speckled
- CANNED BEANS: Stock your pantry with this pack of 12, 16 ounce recyclable cans of BUSH'S BEST Pinto Beans
- GLUTEN FREE: All BUSH'S canned bean products are gluten-free
- PLANT-BASED PROTEIN AND FIBER: Each 1/2 cup serving contains 100 calories, 6g of plant based protein and 4g of fiber (15% DV)
- DAIRY FREE AND CASEIN FREE: All BUSHS canned bean products are dairy and casein free
"""Pinto"" is the Spanish word for ""painted,"" which perfectly describes these speckled beans (well, they're speckled before they're cooked). Although they originated in Peru, they're now the most common bean in the United States. Of course, we choose only the very best of them: plump, firm and beautifully speckled. Enjoy their hearty flavor in Southwestern cuisine, chili, soups, salads, Mexican-inspired dishes and more. Try them in Reduced Sodium! When you add BUSH'S Organic Pinto Beans to your recipes, you're also adding protein and fiber (but not a lot of fat or calories). And like all Bush's Beans, they're naturally gluten-free. BUSH’S is all about family, friends that feel like family, and a certain Secret Family Recipe. Since we got our start over 100 years ago in Chestnut Hill, Tennessee, BUSH’S has always maintained that quality is the best policy. We pursue excellence and exceptional taste in our beans, sauces and everything we do. That's why you’re cooking up the best with BUSH’S BEST."