Skip to content
Badia, Flax Seed 1.5 OZ
- Use as a source for fiber in breads
- Cosmetic and Health Benefits
- Good source of alpha-linolenic acid
- Flax seed has been widely used in a variety of applications for over 100
years, due to its reputation for cosmetic and health benefits, and as a good
source of alpha-linolenic acid.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device