Skip to content
Amazing Chiles and Spices, Canary Peruvian Beans 2 LB
- Classic Creamy, Buttery and Versatile Bean
- Use in Soups, Refried Beans, Dips or a Side Dish
- Excellent source of Protein, Fiber and Iron
- Hand Selected for Best Quality
- Resealable Bag for Freshness
- Peruvian beans are also known as Peruano, Canary, or Mayocoba beans depending
on the region
- When dried they are a yellowish color and once cooked they turn
a light tan and have a soft buttery texture and taste to them
- Enjoy in soups,
stews, salads, refried or as a side dish.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device